Wednesday, September 7, 2011

falling for smooch


Labor Day has officially passed, the kids are grabbing their lunches and jumping on the school bus, and beach days are bidding us adieu until next year. It's a sad thing to say goodbye to summer days and sandy toes, but alas! there is a light in the tunnel. Cool fall breezes beckon us to start throwing on big comfy sweaters and furry trimmed boots, but also, they allure us with a change in color... Have you ever glanced into the trees in October, seen a beautifully hued autumn leaf in a shade reminiscent of the summer sangria we were just sipping on, and wish you could bottle up and take it with you everywhere you go? Well luckily for you, I have that color, sitting in a tube, right in front of me.
                             World, meet Smooch, Smooch, meet the world!
This new color from our Duchess Cosmetics collection has been with us for a few weeks now, and I must say-- I have fallen in love. I've tried it on blondes, brunettes... people with blue eyes, green eyes, brown eyes, the list goes on and on..  And honestly...Smooch loves them all. Not that I usually like to share the love of my life, but with this one, I'll make an exception. So, Smooch it up, ladies! I am, and I haven't looked back!

No comments:

Post a Comment