Thursday, November 10, 2011

hello, my name is richael, and i am a makeup addict

Eye Shadow in Truffle, Blush in Teaberry
Everyone knows that if there were at 12 step program for make-up-aholics I'd be fully admitted. I've tried millions of brands, tested thousands of mascaras, own a mecca of lipsticks, a shrine of eye shadows...and until I started working here, at My Liege,  I was still a bit unsatisfied having never quite found my makeup soul mate. My vanity has been simply cluttered with all sorts of "Mr. Wrong Shades For You" and I was growing tired of settling. After working at My Liege for a full year now, I am quite certain that it was written in the stars and the moons, carved in stone somewhere in an ancient cavern, that I was destined to find this place and have all of my makeup dreams come true the second I walked through the door... Hello, Duchess!

I introduced you to one of my loves in the Smooch blog (read here: falling for smooch) a few weeks ago...Today I'd like to tell you a bit more about the makeup line as a whole.

                Duchess Cosmetics, by myliege, mineral makeup is sourced from nature and fused with science to protect, correct and beautify skin without irritation. Minerals provide a natural, chemical-free sun block, shielding skin against damaging ultra-violet light. Their powerful, light-reflective properties make flaws and imperfections practically invisible. Virtually weightless, Duchess Cosmetics allow skin to “breathe” freely while shielding it against age aggressors and every product is free of fragrance, oil, talc, dyes, heavy fillers and pore-clogging ingredients. Pure mineral makeup is the perfect choice after cosmetic procedures or for individuals who suffer from chronic skin conditions. The Duchess Cosmetics mineral makeup formulations are endorsed by leading cosmetic surgeons,dermatologists and estheticians.



We have a full array of foundations- a Mineral Sheer Tinted moisturizer for those that like an easy breezy quick and easy makeup routine to a full coverage Mineral Photo Touch Foundation. We have lipsticks with SPF, liquid lustres, blushes and bronzers, and eye shadows galore. But, my friends, I think I've found the one that I'm ready to settle down with.. The ultimate makeup item that is going to finally make an honest woman out of me.. (I've seriously got to delete those old eyeliner's #s from my cell, they keep calling , I always cave and then I'm left with a sad feeling and raccoon eyes the next day).. The Prince Charming of makeup ... the 2011 Fall/Winter Palette...fully loaded with 12 eye shadows, (8 matte, 4 metallic) 10 lipsticks, and 2 blushes.  The eyeshadow colors are so versatile- you can create anything from a nude/everyday look to a Kim Kardashian smokey eye with these colors (look past her wedding drama- the girl's eye makeup is amazing)! You can use the shadows as eyeliner if you use a wet brush.  The lipsticks range from deep red to barely there and can even be put on lightly just to give a hint of color. The two blushes- Teaberry and Blush Dusk are wearable on everyone. This palette can do no wrong. 

Here he is folks, the 2011 Fall/Winter Palette. I'll give you two a minute.
...
....
.....


....available for Holiday 2011. Limited Edition.




No comments:

Post a Comment